Dr. D.L. Davis Curriculum Vitae
- Westside Chiropractic Center, Owner, 2005-present
- Chirosport Chiropractic, Associate
- Pacific Air Transport, Inc., Director of Ground Operations
- Qantas Airways Ltd., Freight Operations Manager
- United States Marine Corps, Commander of various units, Operations, Supply and Logistic, attaining the rank of Captain
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, Los Angeles College of Chiropractic Whittier, California.
- Whittier, CA. Magna Cum Laude
- United States Marine Corps, Total Quality Leadership Course, San Diego, CA.
- US Army Airborne School, Fort Benning, GA.
- US Army Ranger School, Fort Benning, GA.
- United States Marine Corps, Basic Officer Course, Quantico, VA.
- United States Marine Corps, Officer Candidate School, Quantico, VA.
- California State University Bakersfield, Bakersfield, CA. Bachelor of Science/Marketing, 1985
- Antelope Valley College, Lancaster, CA. Associate Degree, General Studies
- Delta Sigma Award, Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Dean's List, Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Navy Commendation Medal
- Nominated Male Marine Athlete of the Year
- Navy Achievement Medal
- Meritorious Promotion
- West Coast All American, Basketball
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
- State of California Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Doctor of Chiropractic.
- License Number: DC.29957
- American Heart Association, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America: Personal Trainer. Certificate number: 525-7 (expired)
- American Chiropractic Association
- Disable American Veterans Association
- Alumni, Southern California University of Heath Sciences
- Upper Extremity Inside and Out. Faculty: B. Holt, DC, DACBSP.
- Injuries to the Lower Quarter. Faculty: B. Murray, DC, DACBSP, QME; R. Snyder, DC, MT, CCFC.
- Injuries to the Upper Quarter. Faculty: M. Sackett, DC, MS, CCSP, DABCO; H. Wiederrich, DC, CCSP, CSCS; J.
- Horrigan, DC, DACBSP; K. Feder, MD.
- Extremity Adjusting Procedures. Faculty: J. Carmichael, DC, DACBSP; B. Murray, DC, DACBSP, QME.
- Athletic Taping. Faculty: R. Cheung, DC.
- Emergency Procedures. Faculty: M. Reed, DC, DACBSP.
- Injuries to the Knee: J. Scaringe, DC, MS, DACBSP; a. Strizak, MD.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center: Women's Health Conference: provided educational material and spinal screenings.
- Breast Cancer Walk Seminar: provided examination and treatment.
Boys Basketball Camp: provided taping and treatment.